Presented by Shimona Tzukernik
Learning and development professionals need to make time to “sharpen the saw.” This month’s webinar is dedicated to asking deeper questions about your purpose; questions that will renew your passion and inspiration – and help transfer them to your clients and colleagues.
- Do purpose and meaning play a role in our work and do they impact our bottom line? If you’re reaching your career and financial goals, is it even necessary to think about “why” you work?
- Is it even possible to provide value without identifying your purpose? And – is money enough of a motivating factor?
The economy has undermined our thinking about work and the very definition of success. There are no longer any guarantees and your resume, experience and connections no longer promise success. It’s by digging deeper and identifying why you do what you do that you’ll build a lasting, permanent, unshakable foundation for your business and personal success. Join us for an important conversation about your career, your motivation and your ultimate purpose, then learn to incorporate these big questions into the work you do.
What we will cover in the Webinar:
Presented by: Shimona Tzukernik is an internationally recognized speaker who has addressed tens of thousands of participants on a vast range of topics across five continents. Trained in Fine Arts and Linguistics at the University of Witwatersrand, she went on to teach art history at Funda University in Soweto before furthering her studies in Israel and the United States. She has been featured in media around the world including a documentary by National Geographic, her own Beta Test radio show, and the upcoming, “My 63 Moms” for NickMom TV. Shimona is renowned for her vast knowledge; she has a remarkable ability to empower her listeners to shift on a personal and ultimately global level. For over twenty years she has travelled the globe sharing her wisdom and helping people live their highest life.
- How to identify your purpose and significantly up your profits and uplift your life
- How creating money and creating meaning merge for your ultimate benefit
- The “Driving Questions” technique that uncovers solutions at work and beyond
- The "Purpose Quadrant" technique that clarifies your purpose, sharpens your focus, helps you prioritize your time and improves your overall peace of mind and well being
DATE: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. pacific time (You serve yourself lunch while we serve up some knowledge!)
Location: Your nearest and most comfortable internet connection
Registration deadline is 9:00 a.m. on the day of the webinar
IMPORTANT ACCESS INFORMATION:
Once you register thru this system, you will receive a confirmation email that gives you further instructions and another link to complete your registration with the webinar host. If you cannot attend the webinar live, but would like to have access to the recording, be sure to complete this step.
If you do not receive a reminder email by 4:30 p.m. the night before with the access instructions, please contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately.