Beginning in February 2012, ASTD-LA’s long-time monthly newsletter, the InterChange has a new name and format: the new ASTD-LA Learning Pro E-Zine.
Each month you will have access to new articles on the ASTD-LA Learning Pro E-Zine. Plus, you’ll be notified of new posts through our @ASTDLA Twitter account (which will automatically post to ASTD-LA’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages) and the weekly e-blasts will include links to the latest posting(s).
Why an on-line blog environment?
- To make the ASTD-LA Learning Pro E-Zine your first resource on a variety of learning and development or organizational development topics
- So you can quickly and easily search for subjects via Internet search engines, like Ask.com, Bing, Yahoo, and Google
- To provide you with fresh content and new voices throughout the month
- To keep pace with the rapidly evolving body of knowledge around learning and performance development
- Leading Innovation and Building Community by connecting with our ASTD-LA members and the training community throughout the world using using technology and social media
This page will remain throughout 2012 as a reminder to link to the new ASTD-LA Learning Pro E-Zine page and a spot to reference past InterChange newsletters. Please note: articles published in 2011 have been transferred to the blog site which makes them easy to access via your favorite search engine.
Thank you from the ASTD-LA Learning Pro E-Zine Editing Staff:
Noreen McNew, 2011-2012 Co-Director of Communication
Karel Kreshek, 2012 Co-Director of Communication
Nancy Breuer, Associate Editor
Cynde Herman, Associate Editor
Scott Wyler, Associate Editor and 2011 Co-Director of Communication