If you are looking for innovation, learning, and a community of passionate and accomplished learning professionals, you have come to the right place.
The ASTD-LA Board invites you to a great evening of networking and learning. Do not miss this opportunity to meet your fellow training professionals, trade business cards, and get to know your Board of Directors.
We'll have door prizes for everyone who shows up, and exciting raffle prizes! (People who RSVP and attend will get an extra raffle ticket.)
This event is Free for all, but please RSVP, if possible, so we have enough door prizes.
We look forward to seeing all of you there!
(This in place of our regular monthly meeting)
Using the Purpose Quadrant to Create Meaning and Money
Presented by Shimona Tzukernik
Learning and development professionals need to make time to “sharpen the saw.” This month’s webinar is dedicated to asking deeper questions about your purpose; questions that will renew your passion and inspiration – and help transfer them to your clients and colleagues.
- Do purpose and meaning play a role in our work and do they impact our bottom line? If you’re reaching your career and financial goals, is it even necessary to think about “why” you work?
- Is it even possible to provide value without identifying your purpose? And – is money enough of a motivating factor?
We still need YOU!
We still have the following openings on our 2013 Board of Director Leadership Team. If you are interested in making a difference and want more information, please contact Ellen Krause at email@example.com.
- Director of Chapter Meetings
- Director of Communications
- Co-Directors of Technology and Social Media